Wednesday 17 April 2013

"Very Small and Very Far Away" Review.

I saw "Very Small and Very Far Away" on its opening night. The cast kept me captivated from start to finish. I thought show was beautifully executed, all involved told the story with sincerity and passion,and they never at any point let the energy flag. All the set pieces where tight and where a joy to watch as was the cast loosing themselves in the characters they had created. That said I feel that it was not just entertaining but thought-provoking, at some points harrowing, highly informative and above all truthful. At no point did I feel that people on the spectrum where being mocked or poked fun at, the cast and director treated the subject matter with the up-most respect. Rather than accompanying "The Boy at the Edge" I feel that this show completes it and that anyone who fails to see this fantastic show is missing out. Bravo group 3+4 G

No comments:

Post a Comment